POS-n-go Android POS Manual
- Sales orders can be enabled for service providers and used for quotations, work orders and similar sale flows.
- Orders are stored on the POS-n-go host and can be accessed by multiple devices.
|Sales Order Status|
Basic Setup, Devices, Device Settings
Set Sales Orders to On
- A customer must be associated to a sales order.
- Type selects the type of sales order.
- Status selects the status of the sales order such as Created, Quoted, Scheduled, etc.
- The Note can be used for a sales order specific note.
- The CREATE/UPDATE button will save the sales order information.
- The CANCEL/REMOVE button will remove the sales order.
- The EMAIL CUSTOMER button will send a sales order email to the customer. The customer email address must be valid. A sales order email template must exist in Advanced Setup, Email Templates.
- The INVOICE button will create an order for the sales order items.
- The EDIT button switches to the order detail screen to select products and services.