POS-n-go Android POS Manual
The manuals may be downloaded here:
To show the scale IP address:
- Press On button to turn scale on.
- Hold the Menu button until "menu" is displayed.
- Press the No button to scroll to "Ethnet".
- Press the Yes button to select.
- Press the Yes button to select "IPAddr".
- Press the No button several times to view the entire address.
- Example: 192.168.55.134-9761
To reserve the IP address in the POS-n-go router:
- Navigate to 192.168.55.1 using a web browser on a device that is connected to the posngo WiFi network.
- Log in using username admin and password dinamikos.
- Select DHCP Reservation.
- Select the entry with the address matching the one retrieved for the scale then select Add Clients.
- The scale will then be listed in the Clients Already Reserved section.
- In the POS-n-go web portal Basic Setup, Devices, Device Settings section set the Weight Scale IP to the reserved address. These settings will take effect after your next Download Settings.