POS-n-go Android POS Manual
Taxes for your region are already setup. Please open a support ticket to make additions or changes.
- Taxes are configured in the web portal, Basic Setup, Taxes.
- To add a tax select the Add button.
- To make changes to an existing tax select the Edit button.
- The Export button allows you to export the list of products in CSV format for a spreadsheet.
- You cannot delete a tax but you can deselect the Active checkbox to deactivate it.
- The mandatory fields for taxes are the Tax Type, Tax Name and Tax Rate.
- The Tax Type is the high level tax category.
- The Tax Name is the name of the tax you are creating (example PST on Liquor).
- Tax Rate is the decimal representation of the tax rate that applies to you (example GST 0.05).
- Parent Tax is only used if you have a tax type with two or more taxes associated to it.