POS-n-go Android POS Manual
- The restaurant screen displays a table view for a restaurant section.
- The LOGOUT button will log the operator out and return to the login screen.
- The ORDERS button will switch to the regular Orders screen.
- The FAST ORDER button will create a new fast order.
- The WAITLIST button will switch to the customer waitlist screen.
- The MORE button displays a list of operator level functions. See the Orders screen for more information.
- To switch to a different restaurant section use the section name button.
- Select a table to create a new order or show the order details for an existing order. If multiple orders are associated to the table select an individual order from the list.
- Long press on a table that has one or more existing orders to create another order associated to the same table.