POS-n-go Android POS Manual
- The inventory screen enables the lookup of item details and current inventory quantity.
- The SEARCH button is used to find an item by partial description.
- The ITEM CODE button is used to find an item by item code.
- Changes to inventory counts can be made for Purchase (+), Adjustment (+) and Adjustment (-).
- Inventory count changes enable the receiving of orders and year end inventory counts.
- Inventory minimum quantity thresholds and reorder amounts are configured in the web portal.
- Inventory reorder reports are available in the web portal.
- If a product code is not found it can added directly as an alternative to using the web portal.