POS-n-go Android POS Manual
The POS-n-go integration to the Desk 5000 supports sale, refund, reprint and settlement transactions.
The payment terminal supervisor and manager passwords are set up by calling Elavon.
Elavon client services can be reached at 1-866-310-3345.
The payment terminal can be run in stand-alone mode where transaction amounts are manually keyed, or in integrated mode where POS-n-go sends the amount. Integrated mode displays the cash register image.
To switch to stand-alone mode:
- Press the terminal image at the top right of the screen.
- Select Yes for Are You Sure Stand-Alone Mode?
To switch to integrated mode:
- Press the cash register image at the top right of the screen.
- Select Yes for Are You Sure TSI Mode?
To configure payment terminal semi-integration:
- Select Admin.
- Select Misc. Options.
- Select Semi-Integrated.
- Set Enable SemiInteg to On.
- Set Communication Type to Ethernet and enter Port 10001.
- Set Receipt Options to Terminal.
To configure a static IP address on the payment terminal:
- Select Admin.
- Select Setup Menu.
- Enter your Supervisor ID and Password if prompted.
- Select Communications.
- Select Ethernet.
- Select Ethernet Setup.
- Select Static IP.
- Enter 192.168.55.4 for TerminalIP.
- Enter 192.168.55.1 for GatewayIP.
- Enter 255.255.255.0 for IPSubMask.
- Enter 220.127.116.11 for PriDNSIP.
- Enter 18.104.22.168 and SecDNSIP.
- Press the green button to save.
- Reboot the terminal.
POS-n-go Basic Setup, Devices, Device Settings:
- Configure Payment Terminal Processor to Ingenico.
- Configure Payment Terminal IP to 192.168.55.4.