POS-n-go Android POS Manual
The Code CR921 barcode scanner with Code T500 Bluetooth cable is supported in SPP mode.
To configure SPP mode:
- Scan the Enable SPP barcode below with the scanner.
- Scan the Enable Enter Key barcode below with the scanner.
- In the Android OS Settings Bluetooth section, turn on Bluetooth and perform a Scan.
- Select the T500 device in Available Devices to pair the scanner.
- In the POS-n-go web portal, in the Devices section, edit the associated device and set the Barcode Scanner Bluetooth Name to T500. This setting will take effect after your next Download Settings.