POS-n-go Android POS Manual
To set up the POS-n-go sync box for shared orders between devices:
- Connect an ethernet network cable from the sync box to any blue port on the POS-n-go router.
- Plug the included power adapter into a power outlet and the sync box.
- In Basic Setup, Devices, Device Settings configure the Sync Box IP to 192.168.55.2 for all devices that will share orders.
- In Basic Setup, Devices, Device Settings ensure that Restaurant Sections is configured for your restaurant table sections and that it is identical for all devices that will share orders.
- On all devices perform an Admin, Download Settings to download the updated settings.
- On all devices reboot or power cycle to start the background service that communicates with the sync box.
- On all devices Select Admin, Sync Box Status to verify communication to the sync box. If successful the sync box version will be displayed.