POS-n-go Android POS Manual
To set up the POS-n-go sync box for shared orders between devices:
- Connect an ethernet network cable from the sync box to any blue port on the POS-n-go router.
- Plug the included power adapter into a power outlet and the sync box.
- The blue indicator confirms power to the sync box.
- In Basic Setup, Devices, Device Settings configure the Sync Box IP to 192.168.55.2 for all devices.
- In Basic Setup, Devices, Device Settings ensure that Restaurant Sections is identical for all devices.
- On all devices perform an Admin, Download Settings to download the updated settings.
- On all devices reboot or power off then power on to start the sync background service.
- Select Admin, Sync Box Status to verify communication from each device to the sync box. If successful the sync box version will be displayed.